Senior Fellow Profile
- Senior Fellow
- Shinji Inagaki
- Academic Degree
- Research Fields
- Mesoporous Material
- Mesoporous Organosilica Hybrid Material
- Feb. 2009 Appointed Senior Fellow of Toyota Central R&D Labs., Inc.
- Mar. 1998 Received a doctoral degree in engineering from Nagoya University
- Apr. 1984 Joined Toyota Central R&D Labs., Inc.
- Mar. 1984 Received a master’s degree from Department of Synthetic Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya University
- Mar. 1982 Received a bachelor’s degree from Department of Synthetic Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya University
- IMMS2013 Best Poster Award, 2013
- The Japan Society on Adsorption Award, 2008
- IMMS2008 Best Poster Presentation Award, 2008
- The Minister Award of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology, 2005
- The Chemical Society of Japan Award for Creative Work, 2004
- The Promotion Award of the Japan Society on Adsorption, 2000
- The Award of Chemistry on Catalyst Preparation, 1994
- Academic Societies
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- Catalysis Society of Japan
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Japan Society on Adsorption
- Japan Association of zeolite
- The Japanese Photochemistry Association
- National Projects
1．CREST(JST) "Development of the Foundation for Nano-Interface Technology"
Principal investigator, Research theme: "Creation of functional organosilica hybrid materials with highly ordered nano-structure"
(Oct. 2006-Mar. 2011)
2．ACT-C (JST) "Advanced Catalytic Transformation Technology Aims at the Contribution to Solving Various Challenges, such as Environment, Energy, and Drug Design"
Principal investigator, Research theme: "A study on bio-mimetic catalysis using mesoporous organosilica"
(Oct. 2012-Mar. 2018)